MOTO KIT - 1600MAH STARTER KIT
Moto is Vapor Tech’s newest sub-ohm starter kit with a compact design and sleek finish. The Moto kit supports coil resistance as low as 0.2 ohms. It has a battery capacity of 1600mah and has tank capacity of 2.0 milliliters. The battery and tank fit together perfectly to increase portability of the kit. This regu-lated device can provide power up to 50 watts depending on resistance of the coil being used. The kit is specially designed to produce bigger clouds and provide a richer taste while maintaining simplicity of use.
- 1600mah battery capacity.
- 2.0 milliliters tank capacity.
- Coil options: 0.3 ohms, 0.5 ohms and 1.0 ohms.
- Power output 3.9V.
- Lowest resistance 0.2 ohms.
- Complete stainless steel body.
- Gold plated electrodes.
- Micro USB 1A charging port at the bottom.
- Ceramic coated color and silver vacuum plating.
- 20mm diameter x 124mm height (including drip tip).
- Dual adjustable airflow.
MOTO KIT BOX CONTENT
- 1 x Moto battery.
- 1 x Moto Tank.
- 1 x 1.0 ohm coil.
- 1 x 0.3 ohm coil.
- 1 x USB Cable.
- 1 x manual.
- 1 x product warranty card.
OPERATION AND FUNCTIONS
- Power On: Press the fire button five times and white button light will blink three times to indicate that the battery is on.
- Power Off: Press fire button five times and a mix of white and red button light will blink three times to indicate that the battery is off.
- Vape: Press and hold fire button to inhale and white button light will indicate device is in use. If battery life is below 20%, a red button light will illuminate while vaping, indicating low battery.
- Battery Low: A low battery will be indicated by red button light when the fire button is pressed.
- Recharge Needed: When the fire button is pressed a red button light will illuminate 10 times and the battery will shut off. Battery must be recharged to use again.
- Charging: Plug the micro USB in the charging port at the bottom end of the battery. When the battery is being charged a red button light will illuminate to indicate charging in process.
- Full Charge: When the battery is fully charged, the red button light will shut off and charging will stop to protect against overcharging and draining battery without usage.
- Short Circuit Protection: A white button light will blink five times to indicate a short circuit and battery will turn off to protect against shorting.
- Time Out Protection: When the fire button is held for more than 10 seconds a white button light will blink eight times to indicate time out. This will protect the atomizer from burning.
- Low Voltage Protection: When the voltage drops to 3.3V, a red button light will blink 10 times and the battery will shut off.